I coloured Little Miss Mouse in with tria markers and added glitter to her wings. I also added glitter to the middle of the flowers and the I used a glitter pen on the mushroom spots. The little mouse is hidden behind the ribbon but she is glittered up too!! The papers I have used are from my scrap stash so not sure where they are from. I then added the die cut vines and flowers, punched out the scalloped circle and added a sentiment and of course the rhinestones.
There is another adorable Elisabeth Bell digi image (it's true) being released in just over a week so be sure to keep stopping by the Digi Bell's blog for the release!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
* Elphine House - Glitter it Up
* 4 Crafty Chicks - Die for Dies
* Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
* Flutterby Wednesday - Open Challenge
* The Paper Shelter - Punches and Dies
* Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthdays
* Cuttin'and Stampin' - Flowers
* House of Gilli - Anything Goes plus Pastels
* No Matter Which challenges - Anything Goes
* Pile it On - Happy Birthday
* The Ribbon Girl - Add ribbon or twine
* Stampin with the Dragon - Anything Goes