Here is my card:
I used this Elisabeth Bell image ( Tommy Tell Tail of Ice Cream) from Elphine House. A friend of mine's son turned 5 last week and I thought this image was perfect!! I coloured the image in with Tria markers. The papers I used are from my scraps stash ( I think they are Kaisercraft) then I added 3 buttons, 1 big star, 1 little star, 1 piece of string and 1 rhinestone!!! Plus the sentiment to finish it off!!
Hope you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion !
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Elphine House - Let's Hear it For the Boys
* Send a Smile for Kids - For the Boys
* Dutch Dare Cards - For the Boys
* The Paper Shelter - Animal Magic
* Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthdays
* Creative Card Crew - Birthday
* Deep Ocean Challenge - For a Boy