Front on view
I coloured the image in with tria markers! I then cut it out.. I cut a circle out of the base card then stuck acetate to the front of the card! Then I stuck down the striped paper and added the die cut circle! I then die cut the garden border and the butterflies then I added the rhinestones. When I had finished the card I felt it needed something behind the girl on the swing so I decided to chalk up the inside of the card and make some clouds! I really liked the way it turned out!!
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft your Passion!I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Send a Smile for Kids - For the Girls
* Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
* Stampin with the Dragon - Anything Goes
* Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
* Southern Girls Challenge - Give it an Uppercut and Punch it Out