So today it's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's Blog so I have used Little Mama which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection right HERE!! She is the latest addition to the digital collection and I think she is just gorgeous!!
Little Mama is coloured in with Tria markers. I also added some chalk to the heart on her dress but you can't really see that. I also added it around her!! I decided to try a few new things (for me) on this card, the first being that I partially die cut the image and partly cut it - I followed the tutorial over on the Polka Doodles blog. I also used my new Nottingham border die and used in within the paper rather than adding it as a new element!! I then utilised that to decorate around the image. I also added rhinestones for some bling and sparkle. I added the flowers (inked up the white one's purple) and added the pearls ad I recently bought my first pack of washi tape and had this happy birthday one which was just perfect to finish off the card!! Thanks for stopping by today..
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Crafting with Dragonflies - One for the Girls
* Inky Impressions - Birthday or anniversary
* The Paper Shelter - Flower Power
* Penny's Paper Crafty - Birthdays
* Bearly Mine - Dies and/or Punches
* Papertake weekly - Anything Goes
* A&T Emerald Faeries - Dies/Punches
* Pile it On - Stripes and/or Plaid
* Allsorts - Here come the Girls