Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Birthday at Polka Doodles!

Hello and welcome to the final Polka Doodles challenge for 2013!! Cannot believe we are so close to Christmas. This weeks challenge for us Polka Doodles DT was to make a Christmas birthday card using the Picknix cd collections. If I was to have a birthday in December I would like  it and christmas to be kept separate so I made a normal birthday card!

 I made this card in super quick time using papers, sentiment and images from the Picknix Collection 1 cd Rom.  I then added the ribbon and added the kindyglitz to the cupcake to finish it off!! Oh and I did a bit of sewing. I still have a million and one things to organise before Christmas. I still haven't even finished decorating my Christmas tree that is how busy I have been.. so I am away for the next two days to recharge my batteries then I'm back to get ready for the big day.
Be sure to pop by the Polka Doodles blog to see the rest of the DT creations and remember there will still be lots of inspiration over on the blog!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Alethea, this is gorgeous and that cupcake looks scrummy yummy!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking cupcake - love it! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!