Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Can you believe it's only 1 more day till 2014.. This year certainly has flown, even the last week has flown... Christmas came and went in the blink of an eye. My boys and I haven't really done a lot, mainly cos the boys got a pool for Christmas so have spent a lot of time in that (even when it isn't that warm) LOL.
So it's time for a new challenge at Craft your Passion and this week our theme is Something New. For all the challenge details head on over to the CYP blog!

I used this sweet little girl from The Paper Shelter and also the paper that goes with her which I printed out twice so that I could layer it!. I also layered the flower in her hair and wings! I then added the buttons and rhinestones , flowers and the pin which is new (have had it for awhile but never used). I just typed up the sentiment. I love how this turned out, gorgeous card to finish the year with!!
Wishing all my followers a very happy and safe new year and hope that the year ahead is all that you wish for and more...

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Alethea. Wishing you and your boys a wonderful and happy 2014.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,Alethea.The embellishments are so pretty too :)
    It sounds funny to hear about your boys playing in their pool - we've had enough rain to fill one LOL.
    Happy New Year!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Alethea.
    I like the layer you used.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. The layered pieces really add depth and the embellishments fit perfectly. Hugs Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!