I used Ginger set from Dilly Beans and here is what I created:
I know I have been creating a few black and white images with a pop of colour but I do like the look of them and this one is no exception. I created the background paper using the words and xo's from the Ginger set, which I mounted on black and red card stock. I coloured the Ginger in with tria markers and glitter pens, then also mounted her on black and red cardstock. The heart embellishments were also part of the Ginger Set, then I finished it off with a couple of buttons.
I hope that you can join us over the next 3 weeks at Southern Girls Challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
* Paper Pretties - Friendship
* Creative Card Crew - Use Black Cardstock
* Glitter and Sparkle - Include some Black and White
* Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes