Monday, October 13, 2014

Little Rapunzel!


It is my turn to  post over on The Digi Bell's blog and today I am sharing a card using one of my favourite Elisabeth bell digi images Little Rapunzel. I haven't coloured her up for awhile so it was nice to create with her again.
I already had the flower and sentiment stamped in my scrap stash so decided that Little Rapunzel would be perfect with it. I coloured her in with tria markers. I then just added the pearls!.
Thanks for stopping by.. It's nearly time for another Digi Bell's Blog hop featuring a new Elisabeth Bell digi so be sure to stop by on Friday for the new release and each day at The Digi Bell's Blog for more inspiration from the DT using Elisabeth Bell's digi images

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and you have placed her perfectly.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love how you have fuzzy cut out Rapunzel and place her in the corner by the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!