Monday, April 25, 2016

Make Your own flowers at Elisabeth Bell's World!!!

Another month has passed and already we are in April... Which means I am a year older than last year already... Boy the time is flying passed too quickly.
A new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month we would like to see you make your own flowers....
I loved this challenge as I feel I have been making the same sort of card again and again so I went back to a time where I used to put a lot of time into my cards.... Now this card may be CAS but I think the flowers made the image pop without taking over.
I used Fashionably Cute which was once available at Sweet Pea Stamps. I think she is just beautiful and perfect for this challenge. I coloured fashionably Cute in with tria markers. I wrapped the ribbon around the middle then made my flowers by punching the flowers out, placing them in water then scrunching them up. I carefully opened them up and put them together with a brad. I had forgotten how beautiful these flowers are and will be making more in the future.  then just added a couple of butterflies.
For all the details of this challenge head on over to the Elisabeth Bell's World challenge blog. Remember that you can use any Elisabeth Bell image from any of the fabulous companies Elisabeth Designs stamps for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!