Saturday, April 9, 2016

Rachel, Little Angel!

I must apologise for my absence lately... I actually missed a post plus my kids have been on school holidays so haven't done any crafting at all until tonight... It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's blog so I have quickly made this card using things out of my scrap box.. (I must also apologise that I have not linked anything but my son has taken the batteries out of my computer mouse for his torch as he is camping tonight in the backyard)
I coloured Rachel, Little Angel (from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection) with tria markers and added kindyglitz to her wings. I then used papers from my scrap stash, then added all the embellishments..
Thanks for sticking with me, even though I haven't been the best of bloogers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!