Monday, July 25, 2016

Fashionably Cute!!


It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's Blog today..I have actually  been quite busy making cards the last few days.. Hopefully going to stay ahead of things from now on... I hope you have been joining in on the blog hop that is going on at the moment over at The Digi Bell's. The DT have created some gorgeous cards.
For this card I coloured up Fashionably Cute which I got as a freebie when I signed up for Elisabeth Bell's Creative E-book.
I think she is a beautiful image and perfect for so many occasions.. I kept my card CAS (as usual I guess) by colouring up the image with tria markers and just having the image as the focal point. I then just added the flowers (which are still a bit wet) and just used a border punch to give the card a bit of shape.
Be sure to join in the hop at the Digi Bell's if you haven't already and join us tomorrow for a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!