Sunday, July 31, 2016

Strawberries/Red at Elisabeth Bell's World.

Apologies for my tardiness with getting this post up. I had my card done on time but forgot to do my post. So a new challenge has started over on the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog and this month we want to see our creations featuring strawberries and the colour red. Lynda has a fabulous prize on offer this month so be sure to join us.
I used this fabulously perfect image (for the challenge) which I got in a kit from Whiff of Joy many years ago. I coloured her with tria markers and also coloured the strawberries in then added crystal effects to them. And I created the fabulous background with Lynda's awesome digital papers. i finished off the card with the ribbon.
I hope that you can  join us this month. Remember that you can use any of Elisabeth Bell's fabulous images that you can get from many wonderful stores.
I look forward to seeing what you create.

1 comment:

  1. Alethea that is adorable!! I love that sweet image and your fab paper piecing. Gorgeous colour combo too. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!