Thursday, December 22, 2016

Anything Goes at Southern Girls Challenge!

I'm a bit late with this post so I apologise.. I'm in holiday mode already I think. I took my boys into the city today to see Santa and check out a Smurf exhibition which was fun.
Anyway, this is our last challenge of the year at Southern Girls Challenge so we have made it an easy one - Anything Goes. Our sponsor is



I coloured up 3 Little Christmas Girls from All Dressed Up with tria mrkers and added some rock candy stickles to the santa hat. I decided to go with the non traditional colours for this image as I love the Kaisercraft paper I bought quite a number of years ago. Not sure where I got the charms from (perhaps a craft show ) but I do love them. I used a die for the music notes then just added some little buttons... This will be my last post before Christmas so I would like to wish you all a very Safe and Happy Christmas. Thanks for continuing to follow my blog when at times I don't do much.. I am hoping to be a better blogger next year but let's just see how I go.. lol
            I hope you can join us at SGC for our final challenge of the year.

3 comments:

  1. I just love those wee little girls all coloured up, and the festive paper in the background. Merry Christmas to you and your family Alethea <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alethea. Popping in today to wish you a wonderful 2017. May it be filled with love, laughter, health and plenty of uninterrupted crafty hours! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image Alethea! Love the gorgeous papers and that fab staff of music die. Gorgeous hunny. Happy New Year chickie! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!