Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hearts and Lace or Anything Goes at Elisabeth Bell's World!!

Well hello and welcome to my first post of 2017... I took a month off due to school holidays here in Australia but now I'm back into the swing of things (albeit a little late as usual)
Our first challenge of the year is a nice easy one - Hearts and Lace /Anything Goes....
I used Spring Peeker which was a freebie I recently received from Elisabeth Bell as I am signed up to her Creative E-book.

I coloured Spring Peeker in with tria markers and fussy cut her out. I went through my paper scrap stash and found these squares that were perfect for the challenge. I added the lace down the bottom and I found the heart charm and brad in amongst all my embellishments.
I hope that you can join us this month for our Elisabeth Bell challenge. remember that you can use any Elisabeth Bell image in your crafty stash.
Head on over to the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog for all the challenge and prize details

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!