Thursday, January 26, 2017

Retro challenge - Buttons and/or Brads at Southern Girls Challenge!

Happy Australia Day. I am having a bit of a slack day hence why my post is late... found a great book to read so read half of it this morning.
Anyway, our new challenge at Southern Girls is Buttons and/or Brads (something I think we all have in our craft stash. I personally have an addiction to Buttons and flowers so this was an easy one for me..
We have two wonderful sponsors this challenge

Ppinkydolls


This was my second attempt at colouring this image, I originally coloured the hair but it looked rubbish so decided to leave it as is. I used twinkling H20's to colour the image (something I don't use very often) I created the paper with some digi papers I have in my digi stash, then I added all the embellishments.
It's a nice easy challenge so be sure to join us at Southern Girls challenge. be sure to pop over to he blog to see what the rest of the DT have created... 

7 comments:

  1. Loving how delicate the wee portrait doll appears

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card Alethea!
    LOVE your colouring and colour palette, such a delicate design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Alethea. I find the hair on these images difficult too, maybe I should have done what you did as she looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Alethea. Love the pretty colour palette. Love the way you used the buttons too! Just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute in her own special way. Your scalloped circle is perfect to frame her. Gorgeous card xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the two way colour combination of the turquoise and pink. Think your colourig od the image is lovely too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous job on this sweet card Alethea! Love the colours you chose. Really lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!