This first card was made for my niece for her 16th Birthday!! I was so happy with my colouring at the time but looking back at it now it's not overly special!! Oh well, I guess I just keep practicing with my colouring!! I'll get there eventually!!
So here is the card I made!
You cant really see but the yellow cardstock is glittery!! I think the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (they were from a blog candy I won) and the buttons and ribbon are from my stash!! I coloured Tilda and the car in with Tria's ( G278, G557, G555, WG02, NG02, 0225, 0535, 0528, R635, NG09, R555, R665, Y567, O277, O377, V245, C646) The numbers are from Kaszazz and I painted them with Kaisercraft paint!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* The Paper Shelter - Celebrate
* Crafts and Me challenges - Stamp Something
* Craft Room challenge - Anything Goes
* Going Grey with Scrap-Creations - Happy Birthday
* Die Cut Dreams - 3 stamps, 3 flowers and a bow
* Ohh La La Creations - Happy Birthday
* Incy Wincy Designs - Tic Tac Toe
* There She Goes clear stamps - Milestones
* Scrappy frogs - Birthdays
* Sassy Studio Designs - No patterned paper
I made this card for a friend's son over in the UK! I've been a bit slack in getting cards sent this year on time but better late than never I guess!!
I coloured this Penny Black image in awhile ago so I'm not sure what colours I've used but I used Tria's and Copic's. I used Echo Park papers and added some buttons!! This is definitely not my best colouring, in fact his face is a mess (think I used a blender pen to fix an error but forgot to fix it!! I still wanted to share it though!!! Because of the bad colouring I'm not entering this card into any challenges!!
That's it for now but I will be back tomorrow with my DT card for PCJ Challenge #12.
Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx