Anyway it is time for new challenges to start! This week at Craft Your Passion our challenge is "For the Ladies". And of course at Seems a Little Sketchy we have a fab sketch.
Isn't this a beautiful image! I coloured her in with tria markers and used glitter pens to add some sparkle ( not that the photo has picked that up). I based the colours of the image on the papers I found in my scraps stash. I die cut out the image then die cut out a border to go around it. I decided to cut the flowers out of the designer paper so that it linked in with the colour scheme, then just added the other die cut flower. Then to finish it off I added some buttons because i felt like that side of the card needed something and then just added the rhinestones to the flowers.
I hope that you can join us at Craft Your Passion this week at Seems a Little Sketchy this fortnight.
I know it has been a very long time but I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
* Stamps by Aurora Wings - Anything Goes
* Hobbycutz - Girly but NO Pink
* That Craft Place - Flowers and/or Mother's Day
* A Gem of a Challenge - Mother's day/ Female Birthday/ Special Lady
* Open minded Crafting - Use some Buttons
* We Doo Doobadoo - Sweet as Honey
* Southern Girls Challenge - Floral frenzy
* Divas by Design - Flower Power