So this weeks challenge at Crafty Sentiments is Mother's Day. We do not celebrate Mother's Day here in Australia till May so I guess with all the latest Mother's Day challenges I am very organised this year..lol.
I had planned on making a tent card but after I had decorated the front of the card with the pink paper and die cut out the oval shape I didn't really have enough room to adhere the accordion base so I decided to just leave it off! I added the designer paper to the inside of the card, then finished the front. I fussy cut Jasmin Let's Swing out then stuck her onto the front of the card by the top of the rope swing and left it free to swing. I then die cut out the flourish and flowers, finishing it off with the Happy Mother's day sentiment!
Thanks for stopping by.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Fitztown - Dies and/or Punches
* Lexi's Creations - Use your punches and Dies
* Make it Monday - For Mum's
* Ooh La La Creations - For a Special Lady
* Dream Valley challenges - Mothering Sunday
* A&T Emerald Faeries - Girly Pretty in Pink
* We Do DoobaDoo - Sweet as Honey