Friday, March 14, 2014

Photo Inspiration at Paper Crafting Journey

A new challenge has started at Paper Crafting Journey and this fortnight we have a photo inspiration for you
And we are lucky enough to have a fabulous new sponsor
You know I love their images :)

I decided to use the colours of the umbrella for my card as well as trying to replicate the umbrella.. I coloured the image in with tria markers inked around the edges and then added a birthday sentiment. I found this fab rainbow paper which I thought was perfect then added the ribbon and buttons.
I hope that you will join us this week at Paper Crafting Journey

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, beautiful image and loving her umbrella.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!