So here are are a couple of cards I can share!!! (Did you really think I'd post with out cards?) They are both pretty simple cards but I really like both of them!!
Tilda with cute skirt was coloured in with copics but I have no idea what colours I used as I coloured her in at a craft show earlier in the year!! I followed The Sweet Stop sketch so only added a few embellishments. I actually don't think it needs anything else, Tilda makes this card beautiful all on her own!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* The Sweet Stop - Sketch
* Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings - Anything Goes
* Magnolia Downunder Challenges - Your Favourite Things (the stamp, the flower, the bling and the colours)
* Incy Wincy Designs - Clean and Simple
* Lexi's Creations - Spots and/or Stripes
For this card I used Lil Lolita Kellita from Tickled Pink Stamps. This is the first time I have coloured her up and I think she is just stunning!!I've coloured her in using my tria markers but again I can't remember what colours I used. I must start writing them down now that I have so many!! Not sure where the papers are from, they were given to me from a friend ages ago. I just punched out the flowers and added some rhinestones.. Enough said!!
I've entered this card into the following challenges:
* Creative Cowgirls Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
* Truly Scrumptious Challenge - Anything Goes ( and DT call)
That's it from me for now!!! Off to create and do a couple of blog hops!!!
Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx