Awhile ago I was down at Sam's ( Sew Many Craft's So little Time) and I stamped out a heap of her Magnolia images (her addiction - LOL) As soon as I saw the window stamp I knew exactly what card I wanted to use it on - a recessed window card!!! So last night I went and found the tutorial on SCS and began to create!!!
And here is how it turned out!!!
|Front view of the card|
|Slight angle so you can see the depth of the card|
|Close up of the window|
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
* Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Home Sweet Home
* Top Tip Tuesday - Flower Frenzy
* Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - Glitzy and Bling
* The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenges - Anything Goes
* Scrappy Frogs - Anything Goes
* Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Dust off your Stash ( red Magnolia crystals)
* Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Don't forget to head on over to Paper Crafting Journey tomorrow to check out the next challenge!!! And of course to come back here to see how I made my DT card!!!
Until Next Time.... Enjoy!! xx