So here is what I created!!!
Another angle so you can see the all the elements
Close up of the image
I coloured "Fairy Play"with my Tria Markers ( V245, R247, C119, O225, G139, O729, BL), copics (E57, E31, E02) , pearlized top coat smooch, clear atyou spica pen, and pearlized chalks.
I layered the wings three times and I wanted to give the dress a bit of life so I stamped it again and cut it so that it looked like it really was flowing!!! I was so super excited with the way it turned out that I had to share it with someone so I took a photo of it and sent it to my most talented friend Sam!! I then had the task of how to show her off!! I eventually chose to use The Sweet Stop Sketch because I thought she wouldn't be overshadowed with too many layers or embellishments!! (well I tried anyway - LOL!!)
I used some Kaisercraft SB papers and Kaszazz CS and made the flowers with those papers also. I used the Stampin Up eyelet border punch and I had to add buttons and bling!!
So what do you think... Good enough for a DT position!! Well everything is crossed so I will let you know next weekend when I will either share some exciting news or be a blubbering mess!!! LOL!!
So as well as making this card for The Elphine House DT call I have also entered it in to the following challenges:
* The Sweet Stop - Sketch
* Catch the Bug - May flowers and pastel colours
* Totally Gorjuss - 123
* Stamp Something - Things with Wings
* Cute Card Thursday - Sketch ( I have used The Sweet Stop Sketch)
* Flutterby Wednesdays - Use 3 flowers, 2 patterned/designer papers, 1 button
* Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
* Scrap Creations - Flowers
* Tiddly Inks - April Showers bring May Flowers
* Dream Valley Challenges - Flowers
* Scrapbooking Allsorts - Wings
* Corrosive Challenge Blog - Turquoise and Pink
Until Next Time ... Enjoy!! xx