Pretty awesome stuff hey!! Well guess what??? This is the prize that is on offer for this challenge!! I know... WOW!!!
I coloured the image in with Aqua crayons, then used a bit of distress ink over the top of it!! I used ivory card stock and distressed that with walnut stain distress ink, added the brown cardstock. The music paper is from Kaszazz which I also distressed. I added some buttons with rafia and the sentiment is also from TPS as is the guitar on the inside of the card!!. I'm not usually great at making cards for guys but I think this one ROCKS!!!
Well get your thinking caps on and show us your favourite technique over at Paper Crafting Journey...there's an awesome prize to be won!!!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
* Tickled Pink Stamps - Distressing
* Sugar Creek Hollow - Masculine
* I Did it Creations - Anything Goes
* Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Birthdays
* Scrappy Frogs - Birthdays
* The Sisterhood of Crafters - Buttons
* The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
* Kaboodle Doodles - Distress, Rip, Tear, Crumple
Until Next Time... Enjoy!!