Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Guest Design Team Member at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog

Happy Belated Easter everyone.I hope you all had a wonerful weekend with family or friends and didn't over indulge on chocolate too much!! We spent Easter down at my mum's with my family and had our annual Easter egg Hunt!! Mum hides over 1000 eggs and we all race around the house pulling furniture etc apart looking for all the eggs!! The kids have an absolute ball as do us big kids! :)
So a couple of weeks ago I applied for a DT position at The Emerald Faeries Garden and I was asked to be a Guest designer for the next couple of months. As it's school holidays here at the moment and I was away when invited to be a Guest DT I have missed a couple of challenges so this is my first!!!!
There is now a Sketch challenge Blog and this is the second sketch!!

And here is my card:
I used Willy and Mia for my card and coloured them in with Tria markers!! I 3D'd their wings, hats and Mia's Skirt just to give the card a bit of depth but you can't really see it from this photo!! (I might have to go out in the freezing cold and take another photo!!). I used Crate Paper SB paper and used the colours from that to colour the image. I put the card together following the sketch then added some embellishments to finish off the card!!
Want to join in this Sketch challenge? Well head on over to the The Sketch challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT have created and see what you could win if you join in!!
Thanks to all the girls over at EFG for having me!!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* That Craft Place - All About Spring
* The Squirrel and the Fox - Things with Wings
* Raise the Bar - Cutesy Easter/Spring
* Stampin With the Dragon - Spring is Here
* 4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers
C.R.A.F.T - Easter/Spring
* Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Spring Colours (Pastels)
* Sassy Studio Designs - Go for Broke


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge of flowers this week. Truly beautiful card.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4CCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at TCP (That Craft Place) challenge this time! Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is adorable Alethea, love the pretty sof colours and gorgeous details on your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our flower challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
    Great job!
    Leanne DT 4 CC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous image and a very beautiful layout. Your colouring is lovely!

    Thankyou so much for sharing it with us over at Stamping With The Dragon.

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Love the colors and you did a great job with the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us on Dare to be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute image & fab sketch too!
    thanks for joining us over at Miss Muffet Challenges ... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love your soft pastel and the coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, this is just too cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our Things With Wings challenge. I hope to see you there again soon.

    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So artistic and elegant cards.keep up the great job and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!