Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A & T Designs Sketch Challenge #3

Yesterday saw the start of me trying to be more organised. I am so addicted to my computer, looking at blog's and facebook that it has taken over my life so I decided that it was time to do something  about it!!!
So I started back on my health kick with weekly goals and a long term goal, got back in the pool doing aquarobics/swimming and made a daily to do list to keep me on track!!!
Got through yesterday ok so hopefully that's a sign of things to come!!! I'm feeling motivated again and really do want to be organised, spend more time with my kids and keep my house tidy!!
So my computer wil be first thing in the morning then not till the kids are in bed. It's going to be tough but I need to do this!!
Anyway, it's time for a new sketch over at A & T Designs and this is what I got to create with:



I used an Emerald Faeries Garden image - Ashee for my card and I just love the way it turned out!! I said to a friend yesterday that I want a baby so that I can receive the card, that's how happy I was with it!!! :)




 I coloured Ashee in with Tria markers and pulled out my H2O's which have been neglected for awhile and coloured the wings in! The mushrooms and sentiment were also coloured in with Tria markers!! I added crystal effect to the dots on the mushrooms so they stood out more and I just love the effect!! I did some faux stitching around the image (which is just as bad as my real stitching ) then just added some buttons and stars!!!
So now that you've seen my card why not head on over to the A & T designs sketch challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have created.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Lexi's Creations - Use your punches and Dies
* One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
* 2 Sisters - Use a Digital Image
* Fussy and Fancy - Punches and Dies
* More than Favors - Baby Theme

 

6 comments:

  1. I am so right there with you Alethea! I have been working on cleaning and organizing my craft room, but I spend more time looking at ideas of what I can do than I do actually working on it! So I am sending encouraging thoughts your way - sounds like you have a good plan! Love your sweet card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alethea, I love your card very much! The image is just adorable and the colours you have used are fabulous. I too have decided that I am on in the morning for a couple of hours and then in the evening, leaving me to create during the day while it is light!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet image perfect for a baby card! Thanks for joining us!
    2SCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and that is one great sketch, you aced it. The image and the mushrooms are just so cute! Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'punches and dies' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. The colours you have used are perfect too.
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our,'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope to see you back next week ;O)
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic take on that sketch, Alethea, and beautiful card! So happy to have you join us in our "Punches and Dies" challenge at Lexi's Creations this time. Hope to see you again soon -- we love regulars! :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!