Friday, April 6, 2012

A Tasty Read as recommended by Elisabeth Bell!!

 While I was down at the beach for a few days, I was sitting by the pool side reading Twilight (as suggested by Elisabeth Bell) (and watching the kids in the pool of course) :) and thought that I would make a new bookmark but decorate both sides because otherwise you always have to end on a page that is on the left side for your bookmark to look right!! Not sure that that makes sense but in my head it does.. Anyway, usually when you make a corner bookmark you decorate the front and just the corner on the back of the bookmark but I too this a step further and decorated both sides - did like a mirror image... So I used "A Tasty Read" which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.

It's not a perfect Mirror image because honestly I'm just not perfect!! LOL!!!. I coloured A Tasty Read in with Tria markers and used a glitter pen on the apple. I cut the image out from her sitting on the tree stump and sat her on a stack of books which are from an image that I have cropped from Elizabeth Dulemba's Blog. The paper is from Hot Chocolate and I then just added embellishments!! Not too sure about the sentiment that I typed up and put on the flower but I guess it's ok!!!
Well thanks for stopping by today!!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
* Diva's By Design - Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. This is such a fab idea .. might try one myself. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Alethea. I love that little image and the colours are fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bookmark! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect little double-sided bookmark! Thanks so much for joining in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Buttons and Bows Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!