So this fortnights challenge is all about Christmas in July at Paper Crafting Journey!! We are sponsored by Rick St Dennis and we were lucky enough to be able to choose an image to use so I chose the North Pole sign!!!
I coloured the North Pole image in with tria markers, I then added some glitter pen to the red bits (can't see in this photo) Then added crystal effects to the icicles and rock candy stickles to the snow!!! I then just added the merry Christmas sentiment, the twine and rhinestones and initially left it at that. But I had a friend staying here and she said it looked a bit plain compared to what I usually make so I added the snow flakes and I think she was right. They just finished off the card perfectly!!!
I hope that you can join us this fortnight at PCJ!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Fab n Funky - Christmas in July
* Inky Impressions - Christmas in July
* Crafty Sentiments - Christmas in July
* ABC challenges - Christmas in July
* Stamp and Create - Christmas in July
* The Stamp Spot - Christmas in July