Monday, July 22, 2013

Sketch #44 at Seems a Little Sketchy!

hello and welcome to a new challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy!! We have a fabulous sponsor this week - Bugaboo stamps who were generous enough to let us use one of their images and they are also offering a wonderful prize!
 
Here is my take on the sketch
 
I chose "Right Beside You silhouette". I inked a piece of white card stock with peacock feathers and squeezed lemonade distress inks. I the printed out the image on it!! I then used the left over inked cardstock and punched out two border strips using the eyelet border and punched out an extra one using black cardstock! I had some black and white twine so I inked that with the peacock feathers distress ink also so it matched the card. I then die cut some flowers and a flourish and added that and finished off the card with a few rhinestones!! Oh and you can't see in this pic but I used some shimmer chalk and rubbed it over the image!
I hope that you can join us this week at Seems a Little Sketchy!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
* Pile it On - Thinking of you/Just Because
* The Squirrel and the Fox - Use Something Spooled
* Crafts for Eternity - Inky Fingers


6 comments:

  1. lovely bi-color cards!
    thank you for playing with us this week at Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this silhouette - especially against that pretty blue green. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - the colour scheme you've used works really well and I love that wording.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is FABULOUS!!! Love the silhouette!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - what a lovely image!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!