Today I have a book card to show you that I made for the wedding yesterday!! I didn't really decorate the inside but really love how the front turned out!!
The front of the book card!
Another angled view!!I bought the "Loving Bride and Groom"stamp from the Magnolia stand at Paperific last weekend (wish I had of bought more - LOL)
I followed the tutorial on Tina's Magnolia blog!! I used Pearl bling cardstock to make the bookcard!! I inked around the edges of all the cardstock layers with pink chalk ink!! I embossed one layer and cut out an oval shape for another! I coloured the image in with tria markers. I tehn added some metal brads (the bird and heart), the flowers and then used my big shot to cut out a tag and stamp the sentiment on (which was from Stampin' Up).. To finish it off I added the ribbon and a metal charm!! I am so happy with the way it turned out!!! Hopefully the bride and groom will love it to!!!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
* 4 Crafty Chicks - Metal plus Blog Hop
* Allsorts - Layers
* Delicious Doodles - Celebrations
* Fairy Tale - Anything metal
* Just Magnolia - Anything Goes with an option of butterflies and Bling
* Pattie's Creations - Embossing
* Little Miss Muffet - Writing
* Sassy Studio Designs - Fancy folds
* Crafts and Me - Add a Flower
* Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
* My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
* Simon Says Stamp - Put a Stamp on it
* The Ribbon Carousel - Tie a Bow
* Stamp and Create - Anything Goes