Monday, September 3, 2012

Bell Horses Li'l Cowboy - Digi Bell's post


I'm back again (on time) with another Digi Bell's Post!! Today I decided to use an image that I haven't used for awhile- Bell Horses - Li'l Cowboy which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's digital Collection.
Another CAS card... seems to be my theme at the moment but I really didn't think this needed to be weighed down with embellishments or patterned paper!!! I inked around the edges of the white card stock, used my new scalloped squares die to make a border around the image, punched out some stars, added a bit of ribbon, and raffia with a charm and a button and finished it off with the metal sentiment!!! I coloured li'l Cowboy with tria markers!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute Leath I love it. The charm is super cute too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the cute image and the design. The charm is adorable too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, I love the adorable image and the stars look brilliant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, such a sweet image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!