Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BOO....


...it's halloween time at Craft Your Passion Kids!!  Logan used Ghost from this months sponsor Digital Delights...
Logan used some papers from my scrap stash.. Coloured in Ghost with his markers and left the ghost white cos  as he said "ghosts are white!" LOL... he then went through my embellishments drawer and found a  skull and bones chipboard shape which he left uncoloured, some buttons, a felt star and the spiderweb ribbon... He then asked mt to look for a Halloween stamp so I found this one on a kids site but forgot to write down the name of it!!   And the flower was an added extra when we went outside and took a photo. Who was I to say anything, after all it's Logan's creation!!!
Logan wants to enter this card into some challenges:
* Inky Impressions - For a Child
* Scrappy Mom's Stamps - Halloween
* Send a Smile for Kids - Anything Goes for Kids


3 comments:

  1. Logan you really are very talented, I love the way you have used those spooky embellishments, thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions with our "For a Child" challenge

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan, this is wonderful. Great details. I love that big red button. Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super fun card - and I so love Halloween so I love this lol... Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!