Saturday, April 19, 2014

Digi Bell's April Blog Hop!!

Yep, it's that time again where we get to showcase a new Elisabeth Bell digi image with our monthly blog hop at The Digi Bell's. Before I show you what I have created let's get all the formalities out of the way and make sure you are on the right track! So you should have started at The Digi Bell's blog where you would have found the hop list and details of the prize and of course the reveal of the new digi! And if you are now here on my blog and following the hop you would have arrived from Linda's blog and been dazzled by her creation. Ok so with the formalities out of the way let me introduec you to Elisabeth Bell's newest digi (who you may recognise).
           **Dolly's Picnic**
        
 Isn't she adorable!
And here is my creation:

The design of this card is not what I had originally planned but I had a heap of trouble with my sewing machine (cos I can't sew- lol) so had to make a few changes. I still like how it turned out but would have liked it with the sewing on it. Anyway, I coloured Dolly's Picnic in with tria markers, then die cut it out and framed it. I used papers from my scraps stash then added the brown frame and faux stitching around the edge of the card! I then added the embellishments.
Dolly's Picnic is available now from Elisabeth Bell's Digi collection. Now there is still plenty more inspiration to see on this hop so I am going to send you over to Mary Lou's blog. If you do get lost then head back to The Digi Bell's blog for a full list of the hop line!
Enjoy the rest of the hop! Wishing you all a Happy and Safe Easter... 

13 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love the flowers and banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Alethea, I love the beautiful bunting and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Your flowers & butterflies are the perfect compliment to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty banner, just beautiful
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is beautiful just such a love digi Hugs A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Alethea! Wonderful coloring and design! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Awww Alethea, I couldn't help but laugh when you wrote you had a heap of trouble (cause you can't sew) LOL Join the club.... But your card is ABSOLUTELY Darling! I love the adorable banner (I still NEEEED to get that one) and your adorable butterflies and flowers accent your beautifully colored image perfectly.
    Stunning my friend.
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you have used such an unusual colour combination
    that anyone cant help but fall in love with it!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg B ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Beautiful colouring. I love the image. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Alethea. Such a sweet image. Popped in to wish you a Happy Easter hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello friend...wow this is sweet!! Like the unique colors...very nice! Cute banner addition!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your faux stitching! My stitching is always faux - I can't sew either LOL! Your colouring is beautiful and I love all your die cuts! Fun blog hop and I wish you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!