Monday, April 21, 2014

Pretty Pastels at Craft Your Passion!

Happy Easter Everyone.... Hope you all had a safe, sweet break. Kids are back at school tomorrow which I am looking forward to so that I can have a Well at least for a couple of hours..
So it is Monday which means time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion and our theme this week is Pretty Pastels. We are sponsored by A Day for Daisies and they were wonderful enough to let us choose an image to use.
I decided to do make a sympathy card using these beautiful  angel wings. I coloured them in using tria markers and kindyglitz.  I inked around the edge of the image and mounted it on blue cardstock. I then just added the sentiment and ribbon.
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion.


  1. Beautiful sympathy card. Love the wings and the sentiment is one I use a lot.

  2. Stunning sympathy card Alethea!
    Linda xxx

  3. Just popping in to say Hi again as we are on the DT together at CS....awesome to be working with another Aussie...think I know you from Scrapbook boutique?? cheers, Annie

  4. Such a soft,gentle card,Alethea.The wording is just beautiful.
    Lisa x


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!