Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Basket at The Digi Bell's

It's my turn to post  over on The Digi Bell's Blog and today I have made an Easter Gift Tag using the Easter Basket from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection
I coloured the image in with tria markers and added some kindyglitz in the middle of the flowers! I die cut the shape of the tag using a peony circle. I embossed the base and added kindyglitz to that for some sparkle. I had a look through my embellishment drawer and found these letters and chipboard flower and thought these may work on my tag and they were perfect. I added the ribbon to the top and I think it turned out better than I was expecting! Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by The Digi Bell's blog on Friday (and here) for the Digi Bell's blog hop where we will be sharing some inspiration using the newest addition to Elisabeth Bell's digi collection.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cheerful and colourful. Perfect for Easter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Alethea, love the gorgeous dies you have used!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!