Monday, April 7, 2014

No Designer Paper at Craft Your Passion!

Time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion and this week we want to see your creations with NO designer papers! We have two fabulous sponsors this week

Flourish With A Bling

The DT got to use some images from Zap Pow Designs
I coloured Love Lola in with tria markers. For the background I used a hexagon stencil and inked it with red ink! I then just added the ribbon and the die cut butterflies. That's it, quick card to put together.
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the background. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest background and suits the image so well. Love the fun little butterflies and the striking black ribbon. Your colouring is wonderful, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!