Sunday, April 6, 2014

Little Rapunzel at The Digi Bell's!

Well it is Sunday evening here, my house is a mess, I'm way behind with my card making but the Bombers thrashed the Blues (Aussie Rules) so I shall sleep well tonight..LOL.
It's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's Blog so I've quickly whipped up this cute card using Little Rapunzel from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection!

This actually looks better in person, I think because of the light I took the photo in. The background is something I stamped out ages ago using some Stampin Up stamps and just came across it while looking for an image to colour. So I cut that to size then coloured Little Rapunzel in with tria markers using the same colours. I then cut out the peony circle to put her on  and made a frame which I coloured with kindyglitz. I added the ribbon and the green spotty button and decided that I didn't want to add anything else so just decided to glitz it up with kindyglitz!
Thanks for stopping by ... if you would like Little rapunzel or any other Elsiabeth Bell digi image then head on over to Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.

2 comments:

  1. This is just colourful and a great design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this image she is beautiful. Love the background you have created and love the colours you have coloured her in. Her hair is fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!