Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Animals at Crafty Sentiments (GDT)

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments!! This week we would like to see your animals on your creation! I used Benson Bear - Birthdays from Crafty Sentiments.
I chose my papers first for a change from the Simple Stories Happy Days Paper Pad, then coloured in Benson Bear with colours to match the paper! I started following a sketch but then went off on my own creative tangent and this is what I came up with! I love fussy cutting my images out but the balloon strings were a bit tricky so I cut them off and replaced them with twine. I added twine around the card too and added some buttons and stars .
I hope that you can join us this week at Crafty Sentiments!

2 comments:

  1. super cute - love this to bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a real cutie. Love the papers and the embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!