Saturday, August 24, 2013

Elisabeth Bell's New Release Blog Hop at The Digi Bell's.

Hello and welcome to this months blog hop at The Digi Bell's. If you have arrived here from Lori's blog then you are on the correct path! If not then head on back to The Digi Bell's blog where you will find a complete hop list. Now that the formality's are out of the way, I can now share with you our newest addition to Elisabeth Bell's digital collection. You may recognise her from her days at Belle's n Whistles but she's back with a brand new name. Please welcome
Sweet Surprises



I created a stair step card to make a little garden scene for Sweet Surprises to sit in! I coloured Sweet Surprises in with Tria markers. On the back step of the card I chalked it with blue and green shimmer chalk to give a sky and grass effect, then I  stamped a tree image and added kindyglitz to it! Then I added the clouds and butterflies. The next step I added a pre-coloured fence from the Sundae of Seasons cd from Polka Doodles, I stuck it on then sat Sweet Surprises in front of it. The front step I die cut the summer border and added some ribbon.
Well that is it from me, it's now time to hop on over to Lynne's blog to see her gorgeous creation. Enjoy the rest of the hop and if you would like Sweet Surprises to add to your Elisabeth Bell collection  then head on over to Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection where she is available right now

15 comments:

  1. Great idea beautiful garden .I like you card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alethea this card is gorgeous, I love your scene you created and all the layers work together perfectly.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Alethea, love the image and your card is fantastic.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful step card love the image you've done her so beautifully hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this I just love love love :)
    Adorable coloured - hopefully I win this digi, and thank you for the chance of winning this

    love from Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww this is adorable... what a fab idea Alethea... I love the garden, the fence, and little flowers everywhere... Absolutely a PERFECT fit for such an adorable little digi. You rocked it girl.. =)
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your card is stunning. Love the way you made this scene. Perfect!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the fold of this card. Awesome use of the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, this is just amazing loving all the dies that you have added, gorgeous work hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic scene, such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic project, Alethea! Love the scene you created with the sweet new digi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. T is really adorable! I love the stair step design with your fantastic scene design! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Althea, this is just fantastic! love the stair step card! You've created a very sweet scene with such a cute digi!

    ~hugs~
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!