Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fairy Merrily!

Goodevening or possibly goodmorning, depending where you are in the world! It's actually 12.45am so I guess it's technically morning!! Anyway, I'll stop babbling, cos I really need to get to bed . It's my turn to post on the Digi Bell's blog so today I have a card using Fairy Merrily from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.
I decided to make my first circle card, so I cut it out as well as the pink insert. I then die cut some flowers out of the card before sticking the pink card stock on the inside! I then just added some butterflies and the rhinestones. I coloured Fairy Merrily in with tria markers, then added kindyglitz to her wings, to al the butterflies and to the rim of the card! The picture is a bit dull cos I've taken it at night so I do apologise! Be sure to visit the Digi Bell's blog in a few days for the release of a new addition to the digital collection from Elisabeth Bell!! You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and love the image. the background looks gorgeous with all those cute butterflies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!