Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sneak Peek of upcoming Polka Doodles challenge!!

Well I am stuck at home at the moment with a very sick little boy (who is currently sleeping) so have been catching up with heaps of blogging and all my DT stuff.. I am a bit excited about what I have created for Polka Doodles upcoming challenge this Fri so thought I would share a sneak peek! I've used pre-coloured images (again) from the Bonbon Belle's cd and one or two images from the Sundae of Seasons cd.
So come back Fri to see the rest of my creation. But don't forget there is currently a challenge running at Polka Doodles and the theme is All Things Bright and Beautiful! You don't have to use a Polka doodle image but there are so many great cd's with hundreds of fabulous images or the digi world downloadables that you really are spoilt for choice.
See you back here on Fri!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!