We didn't have specific images to use this week so I decided to use this sweet Pollycraft image that I already had coloured up!! Wasn't too sure how I was going to incorporate the twine so went through my Pollycraft images and found this ice cream cart that went with the girl/boy image.
Both images were colour with tria markers!! I added the twine to the roof of the ice cream cart, the wheel and the sign on the front! I also added some crystal effects to the wheel and the ice cream sign on the front of the cart!. For the background I used some cloud paper that I had in my stash and some ribbon (as grass), then added a yellow button (as the sun) and the two orange buttons (just because there was a bit of space :)
Look forward to seeing your creativity with twine at Craft your Passion!!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Pollycraft - Fun in the Sun
* Craft a Scene - In the Park
* Pile it On - Outdoors
* One Stop Craft - Pastel Colours
* Send a Smile For Kids - Anything Goes for Kids
* Totally Paper Crafts - Summer Fun
* Inky Impressions - Vacation/Holiday
* Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes