Monday, August 26, 2013

Use your Office Supplies at Craft Your Passion!

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Craft Your Passion! This week we would like to see you use your Office Supplies somewhere on your creation so grab your paperclips,stapler,brads,twine or anything else you think you'll find in the office...
We have two sponsors this week - Melonheadz and The Robin's Nest who are giving the winners some fabulous prizes!
I decided to ink up an image I have never used (and I have many) from Sugar Nellie called Skool Days!
I wasn't too sure what to do but I found these fab papers that I thought were perfect for the image and challenge! I coloured Skool Days in with tria markers then fussy cut her out and stuck her on some blue and red CS. The papers I used are from Basic Grey Oxford paper pad. I then stapled the papers together, added a couple of paper clips and some other sort of clip that I found in my draw! And finished it off with some buttons and twine!!!
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* The Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes
* Pile it On - Designer Paper
* Basic Grey - Back to School/Good Luck
* Di's Digi Designs - Back to School
* Clearly iStamp - School Time
* Cute Card Thursday - Back to School
* Simon Says Stamp - Back to School

13 comments:

  1. You've done a fab job love the DPs they fit nicely with your image hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love how you used the paperclips and buttons, very clever use of materials. Thanks for entering the ClearlyiStamp School Time Challenge! Debbie McNamee CiSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! A great way to use those paperclips; they are such a unique embellishment and perfect for a school themed card. Thanks for playing with Clearly iStamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant, love the image she is a real cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Alethea! I like the colors you chose in the papers and the image. The office supply details are perfect
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't she cute, Alethea! Love the reds and blues you used to bring her to life! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute card!! Thanks for joining us in the Sugar bowl. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I love the lots of office deatils you used.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the staples and paper clips. Perfect embellies for a super cute school-themed card! So glad you shared at Clearly iStamp's School Time Challenge.
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Great image and background papers! Love the buttons and paper clips too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing at the Sugar Bowl.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the paperclips and how you attached them. A very cool school card!!

    Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Challenge #5 - School Time. Hope you will come play in the current challenge - Thank you.

    Kathy D.
    Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge Coordinator/Clearly Digi Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fab card Alethea, as you can tell from my DT card I just love the Oxford collection and you've done an amazing job with them.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Basic Grey.
    Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!