Monday, August 5, 2013

Love to Create Guest Designer

A few months ago I won a challenge at Love to Create challenges and as a winner I was asked if I wanted be a Guest Designer and of course I said yes!! I was lucky enough to be able to use  an image from StampArt Designs by Kathryn who is one of the sponsors for this challenge. There is also another sponsor Dr Digi's House of Stamps. This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge which I love, always helps when I don't have to waste time wondering how I'm going to put my card together!

Here is my take on the sketch
 
I coloured this image - "Gracie" with Tria markers and I added some kindyglitz to the image also! I die cut the image out and inked around the edge with a hot pink tria marker!! The papers are from a Kaisercraft paper pad. I just love the colours! I die cut some flowers, scrunched them up, then glued them down and added rhinestones! To finish off the card I added some buttons and the sentiment which I also coloured with tria markers!!
Thanks to the team at Love to Create for having me this week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!