Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day Two preview of Lollipop Dreams at Crafty Sentiments!

Another cutie to introduce you to at Crafty Sentiments from the Lollipop Dreams release.

Her name is Lily Fairy:
I loved colouring her in and I really wanted her to stand out so I decided to do an all white card! I coloured Lily Fairy in with tria markers and dusted shimmer chalk over her! I then die cut some shapes and embossed them, die cut the blooming vine added the button and cross stitch cotton and finished off the card with the butterflies, flowers and rhinestones.
Hope you are enjoying everyone's creations with the new images at Crafty Sentiments.
 

5 comments:

  1. really gorgeous, i love it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely all the embossing, fab card.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful.. love the all white background
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable...love how you colored her in bright colors against the white background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!