Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day Three preview of Lollipop Dreams at Crafty Sentiments!

It's day three of sneaky peaks  of Lollipop Dreams at Crafty Sentiments and today we have the very elegant "Princess Mask".
Isn't she beautiful! I coloured her in with tria markers and I added some glitter to parts of her dress, mask and through her hair! I used a white cs base and inked around the edges with red and black ink. I then used a Kaszazz paper, added some red lace, some fabulous flowers and crystals and pearls, then finished it off with buttons, pearls and rhinestones.
I hope that you have been enjoying the DT creations using the new releases and remember that they will be available tomorrow at the Crafty Sentiments store.
 

5 comments:

  1. stunning card Alethea - love the image and that red looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card in red and black !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Love her red dress
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is my favourite so far Alethea. Stunning colour combination and the image is fabulous

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color combo & all the embellishments..very dramatic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!