Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Colourful at Crafty Sentiments (GDT)

Lots of exciting things happening at Crafty Sentiments this week so be sure to check out the Crafty Sentiments Inspiration blog.
Today sees the beginning of a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments and the challenge is "Colourful" . We want to see your colourful projects! I chose to make a card for a boy using "Roller Skates"!
I coloured "Roller Skates" in with tria markers. I used the colours of the paper for inspiration for his colours. I layered the paper to break it up and to give it a bit of dimension. I then just added some stars, buttons and the sentiment!
Hope you'll go check out the other DT creations on the Crafty Sentiments blog and join in the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. wow Alethea - that sure is colourful! fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kiddo - congrats on your GDT position on Crafty Sentiments! Love your COLORFUL entry!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!