I used the gorgeous 'Let's Play Music" image from Crafty Sentiments.
Let's Play Music" in with tria markers. The music paper I used was from scraps stash, I die cut some music notes out, added some twine, die cut the hanging stars, then added the ticket, buttons and pearls! I hope that you can join us this week at Crafty Sentiments!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Creative Creations - Monochromatic
* Kaboodle Doodles - Music and/or The Arts
* Simon says Stamp Monday challenge - Make the Cut
* Dream Valley - Monochrome
* That Craft Place - Monochrome
* Cute Card Thursday - Die-ing to Punch
* The Paper Shelter - Punches and Dies